Debbie Levitt, Speaker and Trainer
Integrity. Knowledge. Humor. Expertise. Storytelling.
Key Expertise: User Experience Strategy, Practice, & Integration
Especially improving DevOps results by correctly integrating UX into software dev processes and methodologies including Agile and Lean. Aimed at non-UX workers, leadership, and management.
DevOpsDays, 2018 in Galway, Ireland (190 attendees)
Photo by Stefano Canepa
Hi! I’m Debbie Levitt, CEO of Ptype UX Agency
I’ve been been speaking and training small and large groups of people at private events and public conferences since 1995.
My goal is to engage an audience into forgetting that they own smartphones. I write all of my own material and presentations, and use raw honesty and clever comedy to keep the attendees connected, laughing, listening, and learning.
My presentations and training always include actionable takeaways; I want to make sure the audience has real tips, processes, approaches, or step-by-step activities they can try after the event.
I’m available for keynote speeches, private and corporate training, convention seminars, and conference presentations. I’m less of a “motivational” or “inspirational” speaker and more of an Action Figure. If your audience is looking to create change, fix processes, improve workflows, and boost corporate culture, you’re looking for me.
I’ll happily adapt, customize, or write something from scratch for your organization, event, and needs.
Sessions, Workshops, Keynotes At
Expertise and Presentations
Topics of Expertise Include:
- UX and User-Centered Design
- How UX Works With Agile, Lean, and Software Development Methodologies
- UX Research and Testing
- Improving Processes, Workflows, Staffing, and Resources
- Adding Rapid UX Prototyping to Your Process
- UX Prototyping with Axure – Debbie is one of the few trainers on the planet recommended by Axure
- Remote Work
Session Titles Include:
- DevOps ICU: Improving DevOps Results by Integrating UX Practitioners and Processes (also called “DevOps ICU: (Correctly) Integrating UX, Product Design, and Agile”)
- The Four Horsemen of Bad UX®
- How UX Solves Problems for Developers
- UX Can (Help) Make Or Break a Startup
- Stop Evangelizing UX (And What to Do Instead)
- Adding UX Prototyping to Your Process
- Starting or Improving a UX Practice
- Remote Work: Efficiency, Focus, Tools, and Techniques
2010 PayPal X Developer Conference
I’m available to speak, present, and train anywhere that operates in the English language.
I travel on a “clean” American passport and have a work visa and residence permit for Italy. I pass background checks, have never been arrested, and should be able to get in and out of any country.
For paid events and training and/or those offering expense reimbursement, I can offer you either my American or Italian company.
- Brass Flowers Inc. d/b/a Ptype is a corporation of the State of Arizona. EIN 27-2835859 and in the SAM database as a federal contractor.
- Ptype S.R.L. is a limited liability entity of the country of Italy. Partita IVA 02748320906. All currencies accepted.