The Truth About How Valuing Customer Experience Can Transform Your Business
Delta CX is a refreshing model bringing CX and UX together in task and in name with the key goal of improving the products, services, and experiences (PSE) that we offer our potential and current customers. Rather than following trends or drinking the snake oil, Delta CX presents a time-tested, thorough approach that helps you establish values, vision, strategies, and goals.
Great PSE require the right teams and strategies in place to proactively predict and mitigate the risk of delivering wrong or flawed PSE. Adopting Delta CX means we all finally speak the same language, from tasks and deliverables to job titles and required skills to where CX fits into Agile organizations to processes and teams. Calculate the ROI of investing more time and resources into building the right PSE the first time.
Save time, money, and sanity. Replace guessing and assumptions with Lean customer research that is planned, conducted, and interpreted by experts. Learn why quality should be our #1 priority, and how to rededicate our organization to our external and internal customers.
- Reached #6,460 in Kindle sales, which out of 2.2M Kindle books is the top 0.3% of all Kindle books.
- Reached #65,870 in paperback sales, which out of 22M paperbacks on Amazon is the top 0.3% of all paperbacks.
- Was a #1 New Release and a #1 Best Seller in Kindle categories User Experience and Usability, Human Computer Interaction, Website Design, and Strategic Management.
Attracting and Retaining CX and UX Talent
A Training Program for HR, Recruiters, Sourcers, and Hiring Managers
This training was written for:
- HR professionals and consultants
- Recruiters, staffing agents, and talent sourcers
- Hiring managers for CX and UX jobs, especially those who do not have experience working in CX or UX.
- What are CX and UX?
- What types of work and tasks do we normally do? What’s outside of our usual fields of expertise?
- Processes and approaches we use.
- CX/UX education.
- Why our job titles are a mess and what they should be.
- Why we tend to be flight risks or quit, and what can be improved.
- The dirty secrets job descriptions tell us about companies.
- Creating excellent job descriptions.
- Improving the candidate experience.
- How to assess candidates.
- The benefits of creating an apprenticeship program at your company.
This training is completely free. Over 8 hours of content, information, and advice are broken into 50 videos.
Once you have watched 100% of the video content, you can get a free Certificate of Completion. Or go for our free exam, and get your “Specialist in Attracting and Retaining CX & UX Talent“ Certificate (or a certificate of completion if you don’t want to take the exam).
Delta CX is a SHRM Recertification Provider. If you complete this course and get our Completion or Specialist Certificate, you will qualify for 8 PDUs from SHRM.org.
DevOps ICU: Improve Processes and Results by Correctly Integrating UX
A Guide for Product, Project, and Engineering Leaders and Workers
The book version of DevOps ICU is available on Amazon for Kindle and as a print-on-demand paperback.
This is the companion book to the DevOps ICU training aimed at non-CX/UX roles.
At around 31K words (130ish pages), it’s an easy and informative read, full of personality and actionable ideas you can try with your work team.
The Delta CX YouTube Channel has the archives of all of my live streamed podcasts, office hours, micro lessons, improv comedy, and other videos. There are hundreds of hours of ad-free content, and I go live usually 2-4 times a week.
You can also find the Delta CX Podcast on iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, and Audible.
Ptype Academy is the website where I keep all of the self-paced video courses I’ve produced. Some are free, some are paid.
The main courses still on this site are my trilogy recorded with Axure 8 (but the lessons are still 95% relevant even with Axure being way past version 8). My courses are Core Skills, Advanced Skills, and Mobile App Prototyping.