Book and Video Shop
The Truth About How Valuing Customer Experience Can Transform Your Business
Delta CX is a refreshing model bringing CX and UX together in task and in name with the key goal of improving the products, services, and experiences (PSE) that we offer our potential and current customers. Rather than following trends or drinking the snake oil, Delta CX presents a time-tested, thorough approach that helps you establish values, vision, strategies, and goals.
Great PSE require the right teams and strategies in place to proactively predict and mitigate the risk of delivering wrong or flawed PSE. Adopting Delta CX means we all finally speak the same language, from tasks and deliverables to job titles and required skills to where CX fits into Agile organizations to processes and teams. Calculate the ROI of investing more time and resources into building the right PSE the first time.
Save time, money, and sanity. Replace guessing and assumptions with Lean customer research that is planned, conducted, and interpreted by experts. Learn why quality should be our #1 priority, and how to rededicate our organization to our external and internal customers.
- Reached #6,460 in Kindle sales, which out of 2.2M Kindle books is the top 0.3% of all Kindle books.
- Reached #65,870 in paperback sales, which out of 22M paperbacks on Amazon is the top 0.3% of all paperbacks.
- Was a #1 New Release and a #1 Best Seller in Kindle categories User Experience and Usability, Human Computer Interaction, Website Design, and Strategic Management.
DevOps ICU: Improve Processes and Results by Correctly Integrating UX
A Guide for Product, Project, and Engineering Leaders and Workers
The book version of DevOps ICU is available on Amazon for Kindle and as a print-on-demand paperback.
This is the companion book to the DevOps ICU training aimed at non-CX/UX roles.
At around 31K words (130ish pages), it’s an easy and informative read, full of personality and actionable ideas you can try with your work team.
Ptype Academy is the website where I keep all of the self-paced video courses I’ve produced. Some are free, some are paid.
- Stop Evangelizing UX – And What To Do Instead (March 2019 version)
- How UX Solves Problems for Developers and Their Clients: Save Time, Money, and Sanity
- The Four Horsemen of Bad UX®
- Interactive Prototyping with Axure RP Pro v8